Sunday, October 22, 2017

Lets have a better day today ♥

I decided to start writing while I was painting my nails and watching YouTube videos. Because I felt like friend stood me out for a day today. I felt like I was less important for that friend even I know I am very big part of my friend´s life.

What happened? I wanted to go for a lunch to this restaurant since like 3 days ago and my friend knew about it. Let’s call this friend Kim. Kim knew how badly I wanted it. But when I woke up today with a great mood and very happy to go for a lunch with Kim she said she can’t because she is already booked for today. (btw I love Kim and she knows it I just felt hurt). I felt really sad about it. I felt like „damn it Kim! You knew I wanted to go there! “. Then I watched this video and I found out something. I wasn’t sad anymore. I wasn’t upset anymore. I had very pretty nails because I just painted them and I have a whole day for myself.

This day I did a good amount of yoga when I woke up. I had great coffee and even better breakfast with great and loving people around me. Why should I be upset? It’s up to me how I feel. If I will be complaining about it and focus on the single bad moment happened in my day (besides getting nail polish all over my fingers) I wouldn’t make this a happy day. So right after I finished paining my nails I stood up and sit at my computer to write it down.

It is all my decision how I feel. Not long ago my friend told me „our decisions...that’s certainty we have” so I decided. It is to have a good day and complain much less. Because why should I? Do I want to make myself more miserable that the situation made me? Do I want to get into grief and feel bad and sad and smile less? Or do I want to have better days? See the rainy day as an opportunity to read and write inside. To get cozy under blankets and drink tea next to the fire. I know you might be thinking what a selfish friend I am that I got upset when someone made plans without me. That is not the point reader.

The point is…..


We all know that the only way to get out of feeling sad and angry is STOP FEELING SAD AND ANGRY. Maybe you say „but what if I stop being sad when someone makes me laugh“. Well here you have it. It is all you who is laughing it is your decision to find it funny and make that little exercise with your mouth. „But what If I am not angry only if the other person say sorry”.  Hmmm really? Do I have to say it? It is all your will to forgive them. No-one else will change your emotions, no one else will make you feel less sad and angry. It is all you. Your attitude towards live.

So let’s all have better days from now on. There is enough sadness in life. Bring the light to your day sweetheart. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment