Tuesday, April 4, 2017

After long time (but first time in english)

Hello everyone!

So, since I have many foreign friends I decided to start translating my blogs in English and I will reach a bigger group of people this way. I am just starting my writing in English, so any possible mistakes are going to appear and that will just add the spice of my Slovak me in it. Enjoy. My blogs are not updated in a same time of a week, or in a month. I always write when I have the feeling that I got something to tell you. That I have a message that I want to pass to another person.

Right now I am part of 30 day challenge "how to be brave". How to live the life in present and how to be more brave in the time that is given to us. Not tomorrow, or yesterday, or far in future when we will be grown-ups. Now. We hear about it from every direction. You can read it on the internet or in books or someone told you. It's in every self-help book, which most of us just move aside to reach for something else. For me this book is something that helps me every day. I open it when I really need to read it. Many of you open Bible for this reason or novel just to get lost in a story. However we all open it in same moment. Right now.

This is not what I wanted to talk about today. What I wanted to share with you. The message I got. The message is that we don't give enough Forgiveness. To ourselves, to others. To people we know lifetime or to that douche which didn't stop at the stop sign, to our moms, fathers etc. When we don't give forgiveness it makes us sad. The truth about forgiveness which I believe in and which I read not long ago is that it is no reward that must be earned, forgiveness is a gift to be given. As Andy Andrews says in his book The traveler´s gift:"When I give forgiveness, I free my own spirit to release the anger and hatred harbored in my heart. By granting forgiveness, I free my spirit to pursue my future happily and unencumbered by the anchors of my past. And forgiveness, when granted to other, becomes a gift to myself". If I would discuss about forgiving myself for something. Do I really have to start with earning it somehow? I can easily just forgive myself and earn much more from that.

I want to tell you to be nice to yourself and to each other and share love around you as much as you can. In this hard time in our lives is the best we can do. I hope this will keep
you wonder.... ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment