Saturday, April 29, 2017

Summer news

Hello babies! I got really nice feedback on my first English blog so I will keep them coming. Today I might not be super spiritual or giving you any wisdom. I just want to give you little update. Small piece of myself. Today you take anything you feel like taking from this blog. And it will be only yours.  

Right now I am in pre-vacation time. I exercise a lot, I don't think too much, read a lot too and I rest. All this before or after work. I am not complaining at all. It's new. But I like it.  
I eat really good food, even though I am always complaining how Americans don't have taste buds. I cook it myself. I got so much free time and opportunities to study whatever I like.  

I am not bragging here. Just want to let you know that I am in peace here. I have lots of love and hugs for sharing. This time of my life is so satisfying. I didn't have chance experience this chill life before. I was in constant movement. School, work, parties, lack of sleep and can soups in my dorm room. Sooo happy to be done with that type of life. But hey, I might miss some things for sure.  


I realized that I was always so focused on time. How I don't have it and why it passes so quickly. However I can't do anything about it. And look! I got as much time as I need. "I will think about it and will take a look at it later." Sometimes this sentence put aside many blogs, letters, not completed wishes. Of course it's important to look at things after a certain amount of time, or when we cool down. But we can't change anything what already happened. Even those feelings about it are not going to be the same. That blog won't have the same spirit as I did when I was writing it. And the letter? Won't be up to date anymore. So that's why I decided to write this now in car while I am waiting. Get my corrections done at home. And I am happy about it. Using my time wisely but not being to focus on it.  

We can't run away from time. We are swimming in it like fish in water. It's all around us. No way how to escape. Well, we know what happens when we escape time. The only way how to deal with it, its make a nice friendship with it. Do you have colorful planners, messy diaries or stamp notes everywhere? That's how you build your relationship with this amazing ocean of seconds and hours. Sun or moon. Both with unbelievable energy. Just take it! Use it!  

I mentioned that I am in pre-vacation time. And yes I am! For realz. I am finally having vacation (after a good amount of time). I will go on a beach with family I live with here in USA and spend some time with my handsome significant other too. Do you know how we met? We met on a cruise. Oh I love those memories. And we are going back on the ocean. Again! But together. I wished this would happen again one day and it's here. I am incredibly happy about it. (Maybe that's why I am in gym all the time. Getting the bikini body).  

So this would be a little update from states.I hope you enjoy reading my blogs. Let me know what you would like to know about me or what you would like to read. I will appreciate any feedback.  
Lots of love   
Laters babies ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment